Catalytic converter nicked

Sponsored Links
I’m rapidly approaching the end of my tether with London. Driving is shocking. £14.90 to park in Islington for 90mins.
Complete lack of politeness & morals.
If you sound your horn at an idiot who’s just nearly crashed into you, they look at you like they want to stab you in the face,
It’s just falling apart here. Khan is shocking.
People just throw rubbish out of cars etc.
All respect for others had gone.
I’m honestly thinking of selling up.
I’m normally a positive person but it’s suddenly getting a lot worse.

Used to visit London in my Youth in 80s when there were still Londoners there and it was a fantastic place with great pubs and nightlife. Came to the conclusion long ago that it is now a toilet. Wouldn't ever go there again by choice. Last time I went there was last year when I took a coach from Bristol to Victoria, then another onto Stanstead. It was a Friday night and the coaches go through central areas, and I was glad I was viewing it all through the coach window. Seemed like another world.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately Noseall. My next door neighbour was a Latin teacher & he recognised it as 1 of only 4 Latin based languages in the world. ......... Romanian. Sorry........

Waste of space.
This is the same person who said that any criminal who assaults a police officers will go to jail at the second incident.
So she believes that assaulting a police officer once it's absolutely fine, or better, a "civil matter"?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/mets-top-cop-calls-for-two-strikes-and-youre-in-law-where-thugs-convicted-twice-of-assaulting-a4225036.html?amp

Surely Yaxley-Lennon got a stretch for that

Among his other convictions.

Trouble is, it it’s pinched from outside your house (as opposed to supermarket/station car park), they’ll know exactly where to come back to, to pinch the replacement!
make him feel better:eek: why don’t you.

I’m rapidly approaching the end of my tether with London. Driving is shocking. £14.90 to park in Islington for 90mins.
Complete lack of politeness & morals.
If you sound your horn at an idiot who’s just nearly crashed into you, they look at you like they want to stab you in the face,
It’s just falling apart here. Khan is shocking.
People just throw rubbish out of cars etc.
All respect for others had gone.
I’m honestly thinking of selling up.
I’m normally a positive person but it’s suddenly getting a lot worse.
diversity and inclusion at it’s very best.

Nosefall. Who else?
5FF47525-113E-47B9-B118-2892BBECF1E2.png

aka Mr Pastry.

Sponsored Links
Back