CCTV Samsung SDH-B74041

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Samsung SDH-B74041 8 Channel Full HD 1080P 4 Camera CCTV Security System 1TB

My 2017 Samsung has developed this problem,

6 cameras fitted, been no problems since installing.

3 are showing stripes across the picture 3 are completely blank.

Any ideas if this unit can be saved ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They don’t make it anymore … is it one psu for the dvr and one for the cctv cameras ? Post pictures ..

They don’t make it anymore … is it one psu for the dvr and one for the cctv cameras ? Post pictures ..

Will have to purchase another CCTV, don't have anyone to repair mine, maybe cheaper in the long run.

If I could get a replacement SAMSUNG that I could still use my wired in cameras that would be good

Last edited:

I have tried search for a CCTV repairs no luck so far.

I have asked the question what new Samsung CCTV would be comparable with mine already installed, Don't want to crawl loft space to put in new cables.

Attachments

• Screen shot CCTV.JPG
    Screen shot CCTV.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 47
According to the manual on line …. It’s a separate psu for the cameras …. I would start with replacing this for a start OR UNPLUG the cameras at the psu and reconnect one at a time ….if one of your cameras are faulty it MAY cause this issue !
8E7A92D4-8DDE-4485-82F3-2E41BFE9014E.png

According to the manual on line …. It’s a separate psu for the cameras …. I would start with replacing this for a start OR UNPLUG the cameras at the psu and reconnect one at a time ….if one of your cameras are faulty it MAY cause this issue !View attachment 254214

Thanks I will try this suggestion, to eliminate the cameras first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back