Celsia TRV??!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Celsia TRV (unfortunately no more details than that) whereby a teenager has managed to rip the plastic head off. How easy is it to replace considering i can't seem to find any details online about celsia and their TRV's.
Ideally I'd like to just replace the plastic head as the rest of the TRV seems to be in good condition. There is a round metal 'nut' holding the remains of the plastic head and also a small brass pin sticking up. Don't suppose anyone can offer any advice???
:confused:

Sponsored Links
Never heard of it, to be honest. You can just leave it as it is which will mean the rad will not be able to be turned down and just come on and off whenever your heating does or you can replace whole valve involving drain down or bunging your tank depends on wether you have combi or conventional heating system.

Decent brand spanking new trv is a tenner, won't really break the bank, will it?

I think you will find the celsia brand was from BG so a drayton head should replace it.

Sponsored Links
Doubt you will be able to purchase the head only, you may have to buy complete TRV, keep head, then auction valve body on Ebay. :D

iirc they are available seperately.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back