Central Heating Design

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gents

As some of you may have noted, I have another thread running at the moment about my central heating. Hopefully I'll soon get the bottom of the problem and be able to find a cure.

The reason for this thread is that I'd really like to buy a book that would enable me to understand how my heating system works a little better.

I realise there are probably many different designs of heating systems - combi, pressurised, gravity etc and I wondered if there was a book available anywhere that might show the variations and pros and cons of each system, and also give a 'rough' diagram of each system, so I can get a better understanding of things.

Any suggestions of reading matter would be much appreciated.

Graham

Sponsored Links
Anything like that is bound to be very expensive.

You can learn as much by reading the FAQs and a few threads all for free.

Tony

Sponsored Links
The reason for this thread is that I'd really like to buy a book that would enable me to understand how my heating system works a little better.
Join your local library! I have found several useful books in mine when I first got interested in heating systems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back