Central Heating Installation Quotes

hahahahahahahahaha .. read the previous post and i look stupid ! ok mate ,i never claimed to be anything if you noticed but tright away you tried to imply i am racist by saying you are british

Even now you still have not resolved those issues and that poor little brain of yours i trying to work out how the hell do i know these things

Maybe i am just a little more cultured then you and believe in multi cultural GB

Pehaps i hate the lot of ya ,ah well better get some sleep ,you carry on my little sikh friend sas rahi khal

Remember the teachings of the great 11th guru and get get good nights sleep :p :p

Sponsored Links
Happy Plumber, why have you renamed yourself on the forum ?

Tony

If I was born in India I would be Indian, but I was born here so I am British.

My religion has nothing to do with whats been said here.

Your analogy doesn't apply in this case.

I am afraid british does not mean anything anymore! this country is a one stop shop for free loaders. Oh and most people declare themselves british when they feel like it!

Sponsored Links
I got 3 quotes - dearest was £2400.
MAS

Pay peanuts, get monkeys. I doubt there was much copper used on the system! Otherwise, are installers that desperate to do work for peanuts?

In general I agree with the peanuts/monkeys comment. In this case I followed the installer around for the 2 1/2 days it took him to install the system. He knew I had an interest in plumbing and didn't mind me watching him. He certainly did use copper throughout - I watched him put it all in!

The labour charge was still around £900 - hardly peanuts! :)

I suppose like house prices - heating install prices are very much regional.

Best,

MAS.

What does ram ram mean? I am British.

So if a dog's born in a stable, its a horse?? ;)

You will certainly never be English.

Re. Happyplumber's assumptions in his post re your nationality. Sandhu kind of gave it away, Einstein! ;)

I am really really sorry but this person should be banned.
Im as white as they come actually after a bit of sun i turn blue and if i ever get sunburn its probably only noticeable by my new milky colour but i find the the whole "dog in a Stable" Quote not only highly offensive but extremely racist.
There is no need nor warranty in todays society never mind on a forum for this kind of ****.

use the alert the mods link if you have a problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back