Central Heating Installation Quotes

Sponsored Links
I 've not seen anything on this post , that I find remotely offensive ! than again I doubt there is anything that any one could say that would offend me anyway ! irritate , anoy e.c.t , but offend , no ! anyway some of you bloke's up north are working to cheap , & 2 days for 1 person to put a heating system in is to quick , I've done it years ago , corners were cut , e.c.t , take an extra day & fully test the system , set the boiler up , do a decent job , & take some pride in your work , the best advertising you will ever get is reccomendations from customers !

I 've not seen anything on this post , that I find remotely offensive ! than again I doubt there is anything that any one could say that would offend me anyway ! irritate , anoy e.c.t , but offend , no ! anyway some of you bloke's up north are working to cheap , & 2 days for 1 person to put a heating system in is to quick , I've done it years ago , corners were cut , e.c.t , take an extra day & fully test the system , set the boiler up , do a decent job , & take some pride in your work , the best advertising you will ever get is reccomendations from customers !

man im glad im out of it and retired. customers used to come to me knowing that they would get a good job done and that we took care in their property.All for a fair price.i know i worked in the boom years from 1970 but some customers i have worked for have been with me for over thirty years and how many of the crash it in merchants will be able to say that :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back