Central heating pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or catch fire
Catch fire????..can't say I've ever encountered one that set itself alight...seen many over the years that tend to take the 3 amp fuse out or possibly trip a breaker......
What's your line of buisness Aptsys?...cos it certainly ain't the plumbing /heating/gas game...:ROFLMAO:
Chaff from the wheat stand out like a sore thumb...:censored:

Sponsored Links
Catch fire????..can't say I've ever encountered one that set itself alight...seen many over the years that tend to take the 3 amp fuse out or possibly trip a breaker.....

A 3A BS1363 fuse will carry 6A indefinitely. That's 1.3kW - plenty to start a fire. Maybe you've not seen any catch fire because you've fitted ones with all the appropriate approvals and not a cheap Chinese import.

Attachments

• bs1362fusingtime.png
    bs1362fusingtime.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 79
Sponsored Links
Enlighten me as to how many 'circulators' you've replaced due to catching fire?
I call BS.
That's my point. Grundfos, Wilo etc are all properly tested and approved - designed to fail in the correct way. A cheap Chinese import with known deficiencies on their other products could do anything. The Makita knockoff router from Katsu had caught fire, had a chuck that's blown to bits and has a speed controller that interferes with radio devices according to the chippies on their FB group

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back