Certificate Software

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

In the past I have used the AMTECH software for producing certificates with an old company.

I have looked at this and PIR FORM or EASYCERT for the job, what do you guys use and have you any issues with anything.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I've just started using Easy Cert and love it. I actually look forward to doing my certs now instead of putting it off for ages and then losing all my notes....

The chaps at Tysoft were very helpful on the phone when I got a bit stuck.

I also now print off the DB schedule to give to my customers so they can put it by the board.

Money well spent I would say.

SB

Sponsored Links
Hey Ban - already there!

I let Mr Sparkybird do the laminating as he seems to get a kick out of it! Sad, eh?

Ah, sorry RF - didn't know you cared!

10 years wed and still together - he deserves a medal!

:D

I let Mr Sparkybird do the laminating as he seems to get a kick out of it! Sad, eh?
Hmmmm....

t246457.jpg

That's not "laminating"....

:D and I thought this forum was such a sensible place all those years ago :p
I can't quite use this pic for my picture of the week class discussion :D

Ok class, today's DIYnot picture of the week looks into the benefits of cling film and preserving the life of your Ken doll and giving it that kinky edge that Barbie would go wild for...:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back