Change of van

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Change of van coming up,I'm currently running an VW LT28,I am thinking about Renault Master,Merc Sprinter ,Tranny or another LT,
Spec; For chippies use, MWB,semi high top,2.2-2.5
Budget up to £5000
Any thoughts would be great Cheer's

Sponsored Links
Might be an idea to stay away from Renault, or Renault derived at that price point.

Sort of repeating myself here, but the Transit is first class - apart from the rustproofing :eek:
I'd never consider the Vivaro, not particularly impressed by the Merc (should be better, in my opinion) and the Renault would need a strong warranty.
If you can get a well cared for LT with low miles, that should be a good contender.
John :)

Sponsored Links
I have a 08 transit with 154k, sweet as a nut still.

I have built a false floor, so I can carry all my tools and still get 8x4 sheets under.

Sort of repeating myself here, but the Transit is first class - apart from the rustproofing :eek:
I'd never consider the Vivaro, not particularly impressed by the Merc (should be better, in my opinion) and the Renault would need a strong warranty.
If you can get a well cared for LT with low miles, that should be a good contender.
John :)
I agree a few guy's I have worked with have all had trouble with vivaro gear boxes and clutches

Back