Change UK Threatens Brexit Party, Farage a Worldwide Joke

Therein lies the problem.

40+ years of integration means the UK economy needs to continue doing trade with the EU.

That means a deal.

Brexiteers wont discuss the complications of leaving the EU, they only have one narrative: 'democracy is thwarted' and 'we just need to get on with it'.

Ask a Brexiteer how Brexit will actually be done, and without wrecking the UK, and you wont get an answer.

What are your solutions?

No.No no hold your horses on this lame excuse to get your own way.

We haven't since asked to reverse our membership with EU because we didn't get a say on how we joined. We joined without the consultation of armchair experts. Our relationship with the EU has evolved for better or worse over the years.

We voted to leave AHH!!!

Ask a pro EU'er off the street how they would negotiate to join the EU tomorrow (if we hadn't joined), think youll find most would say 'well i think it looks better we are a member for freedom of movement for trade etc etc' which 'could' be right, and their opinion, it's their preference. Get it? It wouldn't be minutae detail either, well, unless they really are an advanced race... ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No.No no hold your horses on this lame excuse to get your own way.

how about an answer: how will you solve the problem of undoing 40 plus years of integration without damaging our economy.

Also how do you solve the problem that the international trading strength of the UK is built upon the understanding that this country has forged a powerful trading alliance with the the worlds largest trading block.

And whilst at it, can you explain how if we jump ship from the EU trading block how we will not end up joining a worse one and starting at the bottom.

Currently the UK is a key player in the EU.

Brexiteers need to start discussing the real economic issues rather than going on about 'the will of the people'.........

how about an answer: how will you solve the problem of undoing 40 plus years of integration without damaging our economy.

Also how do you solve the problem that the international trading strength of the UK is built upon the understanding that this country has forged a powerful trading alliance with the the worlds largest trading block.

And whilst at it, can you explain how if we jump ship from the EU trading block how we will not end up joining a worse one and starting at the bottom.

Currently the UK is a key player in the EU.

Brexiteers need to start discussing the real economic issues rather than going on about 'the will of the people'.........
Let us exit first,,,ffs

I refer you to my answer above, its so easy to say stay like you have all the answers but you would of had no answers had i asked you before we joined either, only simple stuff as i highlighted above, im pretty sure of that. So playing the 'you have no idea' card is no excuse to deny the vote we had. The vote that we were asked to vote on leave or stay, that one, not the vote we were asked to vote on just like every other vote and then say actually weve changed our minds (now we've lost) and the vote wasn't that simple really. Oh behave.

We may well end up worse off. We may well of ended up worse off with a Tory/Labour etc government but we democratically voted them in. Omg!

Sponsored Links
Yep, we need to leave first, ideally without a deal. Then after the recession, rationing, unemployment, after we sell off our companies to the highest bidder, after foreign banks bail out British ones, and after Farage and the rest of the elite make a killing on the global markets, we can talk about returning to the EU, maybe with a similar position of power and influence as Portugal. What an excellent plan.

Yep, we need to leave first, ideally without a deal. Then after the recession, rationing, unemployment, after we sell off our companies to the highest bidder, after foreign banks bail out British ones, and after Farage and the rest of the elite make a killing on the global markets, we can talk about returning to the EU, maybe with a similar position of power and influence as Portugal. What an excellent plan.

Project Fear Mark XCVIII

I refer you to my answer above, its so easy to say stay like you have all the answers but you would of had no answers had i asked you before we joined either, only simple stuff as i highlighted above, im pretty sure of that. So playing the 'you have no idea' card is no excuse to deny the vote we had. The vote that we were asked to vote on leave or stay, that one, not the vote we were asked to vote on just like every other vote and then say actually weve changed our minds (now we've lost) and the vote wasn't that simple really. Oh behave.

We may well end up worse off. We may well of ended up worse off with a Tory/Labour etc government but we democratically voted them in. Omg!

Unfortunately Brexiteers refuse to enter into a discussion of how they will solve the actual issues, they tend to get stuck on 'we had the vote'.

I voted out and have for many years been a Eurosceptic, but Ive come to realise there are no good Brexit options.

Leaving without a deal aint happening. Any deal on offer is worse than the existing deal by a country mile.

Transam gives not a jot

When all this caper pans out the UK can then pontificate to the rest of the world on the subject of democracy :LOL:

the subject of democracy

which means letting the people have a say.

They already had a say on the empty promises and false assurances. Now it's time they were allowed a say on reality.

We have a lot of "no-dealers" around now. Where were they before the referendum? we only heard "the easiest deal in human history" "they need us more than we need them" "the German carmakers will be demanding Angela gives dUK a great deal"

Some of the Brexers even say "being like Norway (which is not in the EU) means we are still in the EU." Being like Switzerland (which is not in the EU) means we are still in the EU." "Being like Turkey (which is not in the EU) means we are still in the EU." It literally doesn't. Resigning from the EU and being like other countries that are not in the EU means, er, not being in the EU.

which means letting the people have a say.

They already had a say on the empty promises and false assurances. Now it's time they were allowed a say on realit

We have a lot of "no-dealers" around now. Where were they before the referendum? we only heard "the easiest deal in human history" "they need us more than we need them" "the German carmakers will be demanding Angela gives dUK a great deal"

Yep than we can promote and pontificate to the rest of the world on democracy :LOL:

Not possible,,but worth it in the end.
Im not sure the damage to the economy whilst the UK rewrites 40 odd years of rules is worth it in the end.

Thats without years of negotiating a trade deal with the EU, in which the UK will be the losers.

How exactly?

And worth it for who, given you accept the UK economy will be damaged?

And what is the timescale?

My mate was stuck in a bad marriage for 15 years. He eventually got a divorce. Cost him a lot of money, lost half his house and pension and for a few years afterwards he had it tough. Very tough. But you know what? He’s a different man now. Very happy, makes his own rules and has a wonderful partner. He wishes he’d taken the plunge much sooner.

All the best to your mate Steven, some of us have being there and its not a pretty place.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, if not then get a bl00dy torch.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back