Change UK Threatens Brexit Party, Farage a Worldwide Joke

How can a 2nd ref be rigged?

So far parliament hasnt reached a majority for any deal. The only deal available currently that has approval is the Theresa May, which is only a WA, not a deal.

There is no majority for a no deal exit, so it cant be a ref choice.

The majority voted to leave the EU - we didn't vote for "deals".

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The majority voted to leave the EU - we didn't vote for "deals".

Therein lies the problem.

40+ years of integration means the UK economy needs to continue doing trade with the EU.

That means a deal.

Brexiteers wont discuss the complications of leaving the EU, they only have one narrative: 'democracy is thwarted' and 'we just need to get on with it'.

Ask a Brexiteer how Brexit will actually be done, and without wrecking the UK, and you wont get an answer.

What are your solutions?

Brexers are generally not swayed by facts, logic and truth.

£350million to the NHS my asre.

Easiest deal in human history my asre

Banging on our door wanting deals my asre

Full access to the single market my asre.
Change the fekin record

Dumplum doesn't like to be reminded of brexer lies.

I suppose they don't feel they can afford to tell the truth.

Even if they knew how.
Egregious lying, criminality and corruption of democracy has got them closer to their goal than ever before. From their POV "one more time, with feeling" is a winning strategy.

on the plus side, being global Britain we have just made a deal with the Chinese!
They'll control large parts of our Internet.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...-security-warnings-ministers-us-allow-huawei/
Theresa May has given the green light to a Chinese telecoms giant to help build Britain's new 5G network despite warnings from the US and some of her most senior ministers that it poses a risk to national security. ...

Brave new world.

Have you been asleep or are you ignoring the amount of legislation the UK Govt and EU have imposed on the internet in the last 12 months?

Nothing new or brave about using Chinese hardware.

No they won't and that's not the argument in the article.

Huawei already supplies ample amounts of hardware for the UKs cellular networks.

The aspect and question of control resides between the Chinese government and Huawei. Not the Chinese or Huawei and our access to the internet

Last edited by a moderator:

Quite right spectrum. Opinion polls don't win elections.

(If you'd quoted me in full about going with my gut and not having a belief in polls) my gut says not even close. Just so happens a poll should suggest similar.

Change(more of the same)UK are completely transparent and their biggest worry should be holding on to their constituency seats; not the EU elections.

What remainers (including our own parasite government) are working towards is a rigged second referendum where all the options are variants of remain.
I doubt it, but...

You voted for 'getting your country back'...

But you obviously didn't understand (amongst many other things) about 'parliamentary democracy' and 'elected representatives'...

'Tis a frustration when those who you put into power won't do what you want, but c'est la vie (y)

Sponsored Links
Back