Cheap car washes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are these new £2 hand car washes spread country wide or just in my neck of the woods. Excellent value for money at only £2 a car and these people do a cracking job for the money.

Can't see them lasting though as the water is obviously not metered for that price and the water co will catch on sooner or later! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
i have to say Bahco, i dislike the word 'cheap'.

when describing things that are genuinely value for money i prefer the word inexpensive.

the word cheap to me describes something completely worthless or of little value to anyone.

........aaanyway, where are these cheap car washes then? any where near Staffs.? :LOL:

Not quite £2, but my local one (seemingly 2 Polish couples) charge £6 and for that they do a cracking job - wash and hand-dry, including inside the door inserts, hoover the interior and boot, wipe the dash and do the windows inside.

Great value, very polite, and to watch them at work is amazing - you pull up and all 4 of them jump on it together doing their rehearsed role, the whole thing is done in less than 10 minutes.

The only 2 quidders up this way at the mo are auto washes(IMO car wash)
i don't normally wash my car, but with it being that cheap. iv'e been twice in the last few month :oops: don't know how you can run a handwash at 2 quid a throw, ran one with a mate once, at that price, would of had to do 125 cars to just pay the rent!

Good luck to them

Sponsored Links
Where are these cheap car washes then? Any where near Staffs.? :LOL:

I'm surprised you have none because they have one one on most main roads in Wolvo. Mainly Kozzers (East Europeans) who I must say work very hard and are quite friendly.

I'm glad I don't have to do it for a living. :D

'kin ell my kids charge me a fiver, and then I have to go out and wash it as it always looks a lot worse when they've finished.

Wolves and brum have some decent Koz and Pole washers mate.

They do both my cars every Saturday, and do a MINT job :D

There are some romanian gysies who do it for nothing at a set of traffic lights near me. :eek:
Now that is cheap ;)

Loads in Manchester. I read that they are money laundering :rolleyes:

Loads in Manchester. I read that they are money laundering :rolleyes:

Thats just the start of it, drug dealing is rife, this type of business is ideal for drug dealing and money laundering "IDEAL CARWASH" i can see it, also take a look at these they had two lovely ferrari's to rent out when i went past today. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1025520_raid_snares_illegal_workers

I also saw three guys at the junction next to the brewery in moss side cleaning windows at the lights now these guys must have balls of steel.

I agree, very cheap and somewhat appealing but if you take care with your vehicle and apply wax twice a year then you wouldn't want the harsh chemicals they use to strip it all off again!
I also wonder how much grit is rubbed all over your paintwork :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back