Cheap Trade Insurance?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to keep my bills down and need some new trade insurance, now need 2 million cover for my registrations (wow someone that does it by the book!)
Can anyone point my in the right direction/website. Cover for plumbing/heating, def. scope electrics, oil and unvented cylinders? How much do you knock off for not using a blow torch? :?:
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that Corgiman!
There are many people out that operate below the radar and don't pay for insurance/registration and work cheaper than me (us guys), so will always undercut professionals!
Insurance covers ya back in a world of hungry lawyers! ;)

yes there are

and THEY aint decent professionals and most of em aint registered with anyone

More fool the general public for using them

Sponsored Links
My Corgi insurance with one apprentice no tools cover no van stock cover was costing £940.

I went to a company who strike a deal through ARGI and go tit down to £740 including £2,000 stock in transit and £1,500 tools on the van even overnight. The biggest difference is they don't double up for the apprentice, just add 1/2 again.

I went back to corgi to see if they wanted to come back with a better offer. What do you think happened?

Hi Paul,
Yes its great when one company has a monopoly and crazy prices!

Plasterers are getting paid loads these days, I want to be one of them (no regulation, no insurance, no registrations, cash in hand) COOL ;)
If I can get insured at around 400 quit I will be happy!

FORTIS Insurance Ltd
2 Mill cover
Electrical cover in private dwellings
Plumbing and heating including gas and unvented cylinders
£250 excess...which is nice!

12 months £361

Done deal ;)

Sponsored Links
Back