Cheapest place for Property Developing materials

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Which company would you say are generally the cheapest for home improvement materials, I know somethings are cheaper in one place and others are more expensive, but who generally do you think works out the cheapest for a general DIY development.

Maybe you could also suggest a range of places

i.e B&Q for bathrooms
TP for kitchens
Build center for plumming

etc etc etc

Thanks for your help, when your on a budget if you look after the pennies the pounds look after themselves!!

Sponsored Links
Manjits in Moseley near me. You have to haggle though

I fail to see hoe Travis Perkins or Plumb/Build Centre even made the list :eek:

Howdens for kitchens and doors. My local one is really good with a great bunch of people in it. You need to haggle though when it comes to complete kitchens, they have a lot of room to negotiate on price ;)

I use a local plumbers merchants and they have always (pretty much) come out on top with prices. They also have an in depth knowledge of their product. For anyone who is close enough to use them here is their site http://www.lunns.net/

Screwfix are good for general supplies.

You just need to keep your eyes open as you go about.

Sponsored Links
or stick with a few local suppliers and they will give you good prices and service for loyalty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back