Checkatrade & Trustatrader - Any Good For Leads?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Checkatrade and Trustatrader are both currently asking around £600+ for annual membership. Both are promising around 800 leads per month, split between a max of 6 tradesmen in our area.

Based on our experiences with Scoot I am highly dubious.

Can anybody here offer any ideas on whether these two websites really supply worthwhile leads?

Note: I asked this same question in the plumbing section, where we operate, but all I got was a load of general advice about how to present our website, the importance of getting referrals from happy customers and how to use social media - all of which we are aware of.

So, to be clear. All I am asking is can anybody share any experience of paid membership to either of these two websites; Checkatrade and Trustatrader?

Thanks

Paul

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/are-trustatrader-checkatrader-worthwhile.453487/#ixzz40YABHFhM

Sponsored Links
Other than the schemes as clearly all domestic electricians have to be a member of a scheme, I look at any membership of rated tradesman what ever name they give it as a sign the guy is no good. I take attitude good guys don't don't need them, only bad guys need that sort of trade. So I would say don't join any as they will drive away as much custom as they get you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back