Choudary on Newsnight

DRM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
doubt that he would have been jailed in the States for his comments/views ? Is not complete freedom of speech in there constitution ????

he should be deported to Syria he could become isis's public relations spokes man :)

Mind you he already was . wasn't he ??

No - there are limits to freedom of speech in most countries (inc. The USA) not limited to, but including, inciting others to violence

Serious question:

If we accept that Choudary is an intelligent person, not born and brought up in a muslim country and a late convert, then how is it humanly possible that he actually believes the nonsense he spews forth?

Sponsored Links
Serious question:

If we accept that Choudary is an intelligent person, not born and brought up in a muslim country and a late convert, then how is it humanly possible that he actually believes the nonsense he spews forth?

Doubt he does, like Himmy nosebleed and JD gets him a bit of coveted limelight.

I think that is what I am wondering.

To what end, then? Couldn't he have chosen a better cause? Is he a bit like David Icke?

Bloke has been spewing out his bile & hate for what ? 20 odd years ? wants sharia law in the U.K ?

bloke has been sponging off the state . plus all the legal fees & costs that are associated with him ?

Now we have to fork out to keep him in prison .

send him to Syria were he can join Isis along with any one else who wants to go. We could even organise a "whip round " to help fund it

I would chip in a couple of quid :)

Bloke has been spewing out his bile & hate for what ? 20 odd years ? wants sharia law in the U.K ?

bloke has been sponging off the state . plus all the legal fees & costs that are associated with him ?

Now we have to fork out to keep him in prison .

send him to Syria were he can join Isis along with any one else who wants to go. We could even organise a "whip round " to help fund it

I would chip in a couple of quid :)

We already have in excess of 80 Sharia courts in the UK, many more on the way.

Why send him to Syria, send a bit to Syria a bit to Afghanistan, a bit to... :D

We already have in excess of 80 Sharia courts in the UK
Tell me about the Beth Din. How many Jewish courts do we have in the UK?

And under Canon Law, how many tribunals does the Catholic Church have in the UK?

How many Ecclesiastical Courts does the Church of England have?

And what does the Judicial Council of the United Methodist Church do?

After you've answered that, you can educate us by telling us what sort of cases a religious court hears.

this Sharia law caper does it have any legitimate standing in U.K law . I doubt it , probably lees power that a parish council

probably just deals with family disputes , divorces ect

I think choundry had some thing else in mind ?? amputations , stoning, blasphemy, excecutions , full burka for all woman ,legitamise hounour killings

ect ect

And perhaps that's the misleading impression handyjack hoped to spread. Who knows?

Have any of you ever wondered how your opinions would change if you had cast iron proof that Anjem Choudary was nothing more than a product of someone's propaganda machine?

If any of you are into reading (those that can actually read) full size books with not many pictures, then at some point you either threw away or became totally addicted to the works of an author that goes by the name of Sven Hassle.

If you did, you might be interested in the very structured & world wide campaign to identify who exactly is/was Sven Hassle.

I am.

I can almost certainly certainly confirm with 99.9% authority that Sven Hassle never existed as a single person.

I don't need you to believe it, but I'm also (almost) convinced that gunner Lee Rigby is also a figment of an imagination.

These people were invented to alter or 'control' your thoughts.

It seems that they are working.

Have any of you ever wondered how your opinions would change if you had cast iron proof that Anjem Choudary was nothing more than a product of someone's propaganda machine?

If any of you are into reading (those that can actually read) full size books with not many pictures, then at some point you either threw away or became totally addicted to the works of an author that goes by the name of Sven Hassle.

If you did, you might be interested in the very structured & world wide campaign to identify who exactly is/was Sven Hassle.

I am.

I can almost certainly certainly confirm with 99.9% authority that Sven Hassle never existed as a single person.

I don't need you to believe it, but I'm also (almost) convinced that gunner Lee Rigby is also a figment of an imagination.

These people were invented to alter or 'control' your thoughts.

It seems that they are working.

Keep taking the medication :LOL: On second thoughts perhaps u need to change it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back