christmas is a bust...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
woke up at 8am this morning to get ready to go to mom's for breakfast and dinner ( tradition.. )...
8:04am and I'm throwing up... great...

so now I'm stuck in my flat all alone with the prospect of cheese on toast for dinner if I can keep it down...
:cry:

Sponsored Links
Hope your'e feeling better by now Coljack.

A light brekkie, such as toast and a cuppa, should help do the trick.
Go easy on the booze later till your stomach settles down a bit.
It could just be the stress of thinking you are on your own at Christmas so stop worrying, as MJ said,
"You are not alone." ♪

We'll all be popping in and out through the day mate.

Keep your chin up, and toast down. ;)

Hope you are better by now.

Sponsored Links
kept my dinner down and my feet up..
still gurgling lower down but hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow so I can go round for the boxing night shindig....

I don't drink except on holiday..

Glad to hear you've managed to perk up a bit.
Take it easy for the rest of the night and you'll be as right as rain tomorrow.

Like me, I only really drink at holiday time and as I'm on call from next Monday morning, (7.00am) through New Year I'll have a jolly good time this weekend and then take it easy on Sunday.

Relax and take it easy mate.

woke up at 8am this morning to get ready to go to mom's for breakfast and dinner ( tradition.. )...
Me too which is rare for me, started 5am on Christmas day, in bed all day, couldn't eat, feel a lot better now but still weak, must be a 24hrs virus, none of my family got it

Me too which is rare for me, started 5am on Christmas day, in bed all day, couldn't eat, feel a lot better now but still weak, must be a 24hrs virus, none of my family got it

you just wanted to laze round all day and do bugger all,didnt you??? :LOL: :LOL: ,spose its 1 way of getting out of doing all the washing up :D

I didnt get unwell. 60 a day and a litre of vodka seemed to keep my 'cogs' oiled.

Unfortunately, im now on 0 a day and 12 cans of cider a week. (except 6 blowouts). :mad:

Never felt so bloody rough for the last 6 months. Mind you...

13 up to 17 stone :D 48" chest
Can run a mile in under 6 mins - 5 miles in 45. Hope to do the Berlin Marathon next year. (in about 3 days) :D
85 press-ups compared to 15 this time last year.
Can chest press 115 kg compared to 25 kg at the start of my training. (5 sets of 10).

Still miss the warmth of a Marlboro.... mmmm.

Well done GSF,
your'e doing great, keep up the good work but don't over do the fitness.
One step at a time.

Sponsored Links
Back