Vandalism on Christmas day

Gas4you, I agree with all your comments about nobody wanting to know except the police which have been given some stick on here....a family member of mine is a pc and works hard ...the problem is when they get the low lifes the are let off lightly by the courts...noly a couple of months ago he got called to a assult/robbery and when he got there a elderly geezer (86) had been beaten about the face and money taken off him by some well known thug/scumbag/weasel/coke addict and although the elderly geezer could not identify him a neighbour did...anyhow he arrested the scum and bwfore the case went to court the neighbour was threatened and stated in court he could not be sure it was him.YEAH RIGHT , the lowlife was aquitted and even has the cheek to wave at my relative....I could not print on here what he calls him

Sponsored Links
PS if prisons are so full that they are being told to release inmates early by this government, then why does this same government pass a law enabling motorists to be jailed for using a mobile 'phone :confused: :eek:

Because its a lot easier to target 'soft' groups like the motorist than it is to actually get of your arse and catch some real criminals and its cheaper too ;)

Sponsored Links
Back