Cigar advice anyone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do we have any cigar experts on here by any chance?

I need to buy a box of cigars as I'm having friends around for Christmas. I've got my hand on some fine speyside malt and need the perfect cigar to match.

As a youngster I liked Cohiba, but can't remember which type and I've no idea if they would go with the whisky. The whisky is a 1997 Glen Keith Samaroli bottling.

Can anyone help please?

PS. I know happiness is a cigar called hamlet, but I'm looking for something rolled on a ladies milky white thighs... :p

Sponsored Links
King Edward Imperials.

" Gentlemen you may smoke" he allowed smoking in Royal Premises following the ban by his Mother Queen Victoria regarding smoking, so was given the honour of a cigar named after him .

Ahh King Edwards, many years ago a neighbour worked as cabin crew for Laker Airways and always bought her duty free allowance in King Eddies to sell to friends

Sponsored Links
A girl friend worked for Sobranie in London 1960's, they made a few black russian cigars, really strong aroma. Good for the image to be seen smoking one. Not good to be in the same room

Is there a demand for e-cigars? I think anyone smoking cigars should be sent out in the garden to do it

Is there a demand for e-cigars? I think anyone smoking cigars should be sent out in the garden to do it

Ah for those long forgotten days when Gentlemen retired to the Smoking Room while the women folk retired to the Drawing Room for a cup of tea after a Banquet, the Gentlemen would drink Port, ( the bottle always passed to the left and never placed on the table) only the best cigars were smoked, the air being thick with smell of Cigar smoke and F**ts

Was it Bill Clinton who thought cigars were better dipped in Monica Lewensky?

She knew which side her bread was buttered on. And she used to beat him quite badly, so it seems she got her revenge on him. he was a bit of a shyte, but I'm surprised that he didn't leave her.

So my 18 year old Glenfidich cost me £70, and justbigboned's 20 year old cost £150 more. Not sure if £7 a shot is worth it, but having said that, when I pull the plug, I'll go out with a bottle of pills, and a 30 year old malt.

Sponsored Links
Back