Circuit question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, my first post and a very simple question to you experts on here. I've got 3 final ring circuits down stairs, 1 for kitchen, 1 for lounge/diner and another 3rd one that is hardly utilised. This 3rd one only has the combi boiler running on it and has 3 double sockets linked into it and uses 2.5 mm T&E. It mainly runs around what used to be an old utility room that is now a storage area but I want to put a tumble drier in there and a small standard under counter hotpoint fridge. Power consumption is as follows for all the items I'd like to run off this circuit:
Tumble Drier 2300W
Combi Boiler 170W
Fridge ? - Not sure of instantaneous load of fridge though as there's only the KW/h data in the booklet and on fridge.

Circuit is on a 32A MCB

My question is simply will this circuit/cable handle this lot okay (I think it can but just wanted reassuring!)

Many thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back