Clapham attacker. No surprises there…

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've managed to import 10,000 apples from Afghanistan without finding a bad one, i'd be surprised.
If I imported 10,000 apples from Afghanistan and one of them at the point of entry had a bit of mould on it, I wouldn’t accept that one, especially if two other importers had rejected it too. Would you?

Sponsored Links
Whether you like it or not, these types of attacks have come to these shores from other cultures and are predominantly carried out against women by men known to them. Very rare, but not unheard of, that a white British male would carry out such an attack. And yes, other cultures are usually immigrants.
Just take your head out of the sand for a bit. You know all of that isn't true

What figures do you have to support your claim ?

Must have a look to see if we don't have any home grown criminals. Back shortly.

What figures do you have to support your claim ?
Other than the stories of acid attacks and honour killings that I read about? None. What stories do you have of white British males carrying out acid attacks on women known to them?

Sponsored Links
Other than the stories of acid attacks and honour killings that I read about? None. What stories do you have of white British males carrying out acid attacks on women known to them?
1st link I found. Loads of others

Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI) said the attacks, which cause instant and excruciating pain and can leave victims with life-changing disabilities, had been declining following a peak in 2017, but cases spiked last year.

Samuel Osborne
News reporter @samuelosborne93
Thursday 19 October 2023 14:31, UK

Police in hi-visibility jackets policing crowd control at a UK event

Why you can trust Sky News
Acid attacks increased by 69% in a year, with female victims exceeding the number of male victims for the first time, a charity has said.
Data from police forces across England and Wales showed there were 710 acid attacks recorded last year, compared with 421 in 2021, according to Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI).
The charity warned the real figure is likely to be "far higher" as a number of "key police forces", including Police Scotland and Thames Valley Police, did not respond to its Freedom of Information (FOI) requests for the data.
It said the attacks, which cause instant and excruciating pain and can leave victims with life-changing disabilities, had been declining following a peak in 2017.

Nobody recalls Raoul Moat and his attack on an ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend?
Selective racism.

Was Raoul Moat foreign? Was he a failed asylum seeker more than once.
Do you believe either me, Mottie or any of us to the right of nuts would spend breath defending him in anyway.

Do you believe in fighting fire with fire?

Well apparently the bloke converted to Christianity

Same as the suicide bomber in that taxi bomb caper a while back

Fact is dangerous scum bags are being granted asylum in the UK who have some letter from some naive vicar / priest about what stand up people they are and they have converted to Christianity and if deported they would be subject to persecution from there country of origin

All by immigrants do you think ?

I was down the pub last night. A couple of fellas I got talking to. OK but I took a dislike to them.

Went in the other bar got talking to a 61 year old Millwal fan who was dressed as if he going to a Bad manners concert. He was an idiot too. I didn't help myself by telling him he looked like a Millwall Bushwaker.

However him and his mates and the other lot where the sort of English thugs that we have to put up with in this country.

If we had a choice I would replace these idiots with good foreign blood.

Why on earth do you keep puting scum foreign criminals in the same bag as good hard working decent people who have come from a foreign land who have done nothing but right for this country.

He's an asylum seeker, if he gets jail he will be let out in a few months and given a nice house to live in and an enhanced benefits package - poor soul

racist britain does not adopt other cultures as readily as they could.

Was Raoul Moat foreign? Was he a failed asylum seeker more than once.
Do you believe either me, Mottie or any of us to the right of nuts would spend breath defending him in anyway.

Do you believe in fighting fire with fire?
Better to put water on a fire, yes?

Must have a look to see if we don't have any home grown criminals. Back shortly.

All English people know how to play cricket. There is no mud on our whites.

Better to put water on a fire, yes?

You see the Australians will burn vegetation to starve the raging fire.

Then dampen it down with sea water.
Hence: Fighting fire with fire
We all know we in this country have plenty of home grown undesirables.

Do you believe foreign criminals will put out the fire of our criminals?

I can't think for one minute why you put foreign criminals in the same bag as decent foreigners who call Britain their home. Or why you would compare them to our criminals in order to deflect or justify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back