Classic Hipocrisy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Who won the referendum:D live with it, it isn't the end of the world.

The pound has hit a record high against the Yankee dollar, Brexit is winning..
It's a weak dollar , there's a bit of a catastrophe over there too, hence the little movement of the pound against the euro.

Record high? Wasn't it four dollars to the pound in the past? I know it wasn't the same back then.

Sponsored Links
Err, it's falling again...

And it wasn't even close to a 'record'. A decade ago it was 2 dollars to the pound!

And where is the pound against the Euro compared with before the referendum?

And his latest apparent 'squeeze' is French...

It appears he is working / f ucking his way through the continent he hates but loves to exploit :whistle:

Your ever so Crass

He doesn't "hate" the continent. He is opposed to the construct that is the EU.
He just doesn't get the true concept of 'make love, not war' though does he ;)

Farage wants to carry on sowing his oats and eating his cake whilst denying the rest of us the same pleasures...

What will it take for brexshiteers to see through this charlatan?

However on the whole, 'stupid is as stupid does'

The most stupid person is the one that takes the stance that anybody and everybody that has different view to their own must be stupid.......

Were they obtained illegally?

Did his family obtain their passports illegally?
The parrot wants to divert the conversation elsewhere.
It does not matter to the discussion started by ellal.
But you will disagree, you always do.
And you will go on, and on, and on disagreeing and trying to divert the discussion to what you want to discuss.
If you want to start a different discussion why not start a new thread?

"Nigel Farage has admitted two of his children have both British and German passports, which would allow them to take advantage of free movement rights post-Brexit"
Uh, like anyone with dual passports then. So nothing to do with the EU. I'll add this to my list of apolitical, everyday things Remoaners think are some sort of 'gotcha'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back