Classic Proof of Lying Government

Oh dear.

One last time.

Full post - red quoted.

And I JOKED.

Now go away.
Oh dear.
And I was teasing, and you got upset. A bit touchy aren't you.

And you still switched to science from crime. So in future do you think you could keep your jokes topical and/or relevant to the subject.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps when all the facts are out I will, in the meantime, I cannot reconcile the number of deaths being attributed by the press to a small gathering in Downing St, if it happened.
It's serious I'll give you that, and I wouldn't be surprised if Boris has to fall on his sword, it's an incredibly well orchestrated attack and I'm not sure anyone in No.10 is capable of an operation like this.
A friend of Dom Cummings told me a year ago there was a was a shedload more to come and it would be dripped at the right time, I think this has Cummings written all over it, not that Cummings involvement absolves Johnson if it's true.
That chap is coming down for Christmas so I look forward to hearing his take on this.

Linking the real outrage of the bereaved, to the partaking in the (an illegal) party of a bunch of ya-yas in London is what shows you haven't a ****ing clue. Having a party does no physical harm, but it's cruel and hurtful in the extreme to hold the party and joke about it, in the full knowledge that people are dying alone; and now the knowledge is crucifying the bereaved all over again.

I'm not bereaved by this, btw.

Sponsored Links
Linking the real outrage of the bereaved, to the partaking in the (an illegal) party of a bunch of ya-yas in London is what shows you haven't a ****ing clue. Having a party does no physical harm, but it's cruel and hurtful in the extreme to hold the party and joke about it, in the full knowledge that people are dying alone; and now the knowledge is crucifying the bereaved all over again.

I'm not bereaved by this, btw.

How very provincial of you, but you're conveniently ignoring the fact I slated Allegra Stratton and stated she should have resigned, making light of it was wrong. Linking the outrage of bereaved people directly to the party, if there was one, has been the work of the Press. Two things are needed here, perspective, and not allowing political leanings to take over your emotions.
Now, I like Boris, I firmly believe he's done a good job in impossible circumstances, he's made a few mistakes, who hasn't?, but as much as I like him, I have enough of a ****ing clue to know he's a dead man walking.

Cummings, I don't like him, I see him as devious, flawed and resentful. I'm told he's actually a really nice guy and good fun to be around, nothing like the persona that's portrayed.

Govey's gone very quiet recently.

Dunno why she resigned any way

so she made light of a subject that
Has caused shock to a load of snow flakes :confused::ROFLMAO:

oh dear poor souls

Boris entrusted the cover-up to the man who knew most about the event.

"The PM's press chief addressed staff and gave out awards at a Downing Street party last Christmas that is now under investigation, it is understood.

Jack Doyle, then deputy director of communications, gave a speech to 20-30 people at the gathering on 18 December.

A source has told the BBC there were food, drinks and games at the event.

Downing Street said: "There is an ongoing review, and we won't be commenting further while that is the case".

This event is one of three government staff gatherings from last year now being investigated by the UK's top civil servant, Simon Case.

The BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg said Mr Doyle's presence at the event mattered because, as the current director of communications, he had been in charge of the strategy for the past eight days to say that no party had taken place."

Sponsored Links
Back