Climate change questions

Sponsored Links
Audi RS, BMW Mseries, Mercedes AMG just to name 3 of them.
And... that tesla doesn't cost 48k.
Fair point, that's the Performance version, £60,000, you can order it on the website. The RS4 starts at 62,000. I'll bet the rest are also more expensive, as well as slower. Far slower.
And... not in a million years it will push below the 6 seconds barrier.
I know that because as I said I have raced it in real conditions, not in a lab and my car does 5.8 sec.
Tesla 3 is slower than that by a good margin.
I don't believe your car can. I don't believe you've raced any Model 3 performance, or any Model 3s.

And I'm still waiting for a £6,000 car that can beat a Tesla Model 3 performance. Or any £60,000 car.

Audi RS, BMW Mseries, Mercedes AMG just to name 3 of them.
And... that tesla doesn't cost 48k.
And... not in a million years it will push below the 6 seconds barrier.
I know that because as I said I have raced it in real conditions, not in a lab and my car does 5.8 sec.
Tesla 3 is slower than that by a good margin.

And... those 3 monsters listed above have not been built by enslaving children.
Johnny the boy racer in his Ford Focus with skirt kit.

Sponsored Links
Fair point, that's the Performance version, £60,000, you can order it on the website. The RS4 starts at 62,000. I'll bet the rest are also more expensive, as well as slower. Far slower.

I don't believe your car can. I don't believe you've raced any Model 3 performance, or any Model 3s.

And I'm still waiting for a £6,000 car that can beat a Tesla Model 3 performance. Or any £60,000 car.
Ever heard of second hand market?
You can pick any of the above for £5kish and burn the electric plastic blood stained boxes.

And here lies the big problem, a thread on climate change taken over by a bunch of half wits that can only focus on how fast their cars can go, or how fast their imaginary cars can go - LOL

And here lies the big problem, a thread on climate change taken over by a bunch of half wits that can only focus on how fast their cars can go, or how fast their imaginary cars can go - LOL
Sorry, back on the subject:
Why a bunch of the worst polluter on earth are dictating that I can't use a diesel car or go on holiday abroad when every time they go somewhere they produce more co2 than entire countries in a year?
I say: they're the last people who should preach for a cleaner environment, but somehow the masses listen to their boll@x.
As far as I am concerned they can go and f#ck themselves.

IMG_20211103_092803.jpg

Ever heard of second hand market?
You can pick any of the above for £5kish and burn the electric plastic blood stained boxes.
The cheapest RS4 on autotrader: £15,000. Even the new ones are slower so why you'd think a 15year old one, with all the power loss that entails, would be faster is just odd. You're still talking out of your exhaust pipe.

Sorry, back on the subject:
Why a bunch of the worst polluter on earth are dictating that I can't use a diesel car or go on holiday abroad when every time they go somewhere they produce more co2 than entire countries in a year?
I say: they're the last people who should preach for a cleaner environment, but somehow the masses listen to their boll@x.
As far as I am concerned they can go and f#ck themselves.

View attachment 249422
So you're a fan of Greta?

The cheapest RS4 on autotrader: £15,000. Even the new ones are slower so why you'd think a 15year old one, with all the power loss that entails, would be faster is just odd. You're still talking out of your exhaust pipe.
If one day you try a decent ice fast car, you'll know what's all about.
As said, my friend's tesla is slower than my V6, fact.
That's tested in real life, not in a lab or by chaps on YouTube who are on commission.
If you'd told me that a tesla is faster than any of the above from 60 to 100mph, maybe I would've believed it.
But 0-60mph, I believe my eyes.

Don't get me started on greta.
That's pure child abuse from her parents.

"Greta Thunberg's father says he initially did not support his daughter's climate activism, calling it a "bad idea," but his view changed when he saw how happy it made her.

In an interview on BBC Radio 4's Today program Monday, Svante Thunberg revealed that by skipping school and staging Friday sit-ins outside the Swedish parliament, Greta was not only battling climate change but also the crippling depression that had plagued her for up to four years."
Her health bascially improved when she started campaigning.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/30/europe/greta-thunberg-dad-depression-intl/index.html

Is there anything about what she claims that you object to?

"Greta Thunberg's father says he initially did not support his daughter's climate activism, calling it a "bad idea," but his view changed when he saw how happy it made her.

In an interview on BBC Radio 4's Today program Monday, Svante Thunberg revealed that by skipping school and staging Friday sit-ins outside the Swedish parliament, Greta was not only battling climate change but also the crippling depression that had plagued her for up to four years."
Her health bascially improved when she started campaigning.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/30/europe/greta-thunberg-dad-depression-intl/index.html

Is there anything about what she claims that you object to?

She is a shill.

She is an autistic savant who is reading from a script.

She has been challenged to debate & her handlers response has thus far been "nay".

If one day you try a decent ice fast car, you'll know what's all about.

Do they make a decent fast car these days?

I used to love the power delivery of my Mk1 3.0l Capri & I owned several 24v manual Vx Senators over the years. Modern cars don't seem to have any character or charisma to me.

Sponsored Links
Back