Climate change questions

"Greta Thunberg's father says he initially did not support his daughter's climate activism, calling it a "bad idea," but his view changed when he saw how happy it made her.

In an interview on BBC Radio 4's Today program Monday, Svante Thunberg revealed that by skipping school and staging Friday sit-ins outside the Swedish parliament, Greta was not only battling climate change but also the crippling depression that had plagued her for up to four years."
Her health bascially improved when she started campaigning.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/30/europe/greta-thunberg-dad-depression-intl/index.html

Is there anything about what she claims that you object to?
F#ck me upside down!
Let me know a teenager who doesn't like bunking school with full parental support and I buy you a Tesla.

Sponsored Links
F#ck me upside down!
Let me know a teenager who doesn't like bunking school with full parental support and I buy you a Tesla.
Let me repeat the question:

Do they make a decent fast car these days?

I used to love the power delivery of my Mk1 3.0l Capri & I owned several 24v manual Vx Senators over the years. Modern cars don't seem to have any character or charisma to me.
Jay Leno made an interesting comment about ICE cars: He thought that in the future, they will go the same way as the horse, ie. That they will transition from a workhorse (pardon the pun), to an item of leisure. People may still use them as a play thing but day to day, we will drive electric.

Can't imagine my boring ICE car falling into that category though.

Do they make a decent fast car these days?

I used to love the power delivery of my Mk1 3.0l Capri & I owned several 24v manual Vx Senators over the years. Modern cars don't seem to have any character or charisma to me.
Just caught a Wheeler Dealers. I know it's a few years old now but they sold an A1 '72 Mustang Mach 1 for under £20k. Worth it for the noise :D. We'll lament the passing like those who can remember steam engines do.

Greta? Entitled doom goblin brat , not very savant. All anger, short on practical solutions or consideration for the people she wants to deny a livelihood so she can feel righteous.

Sponsored Links
Exactly. If Tommy Robinson was reading the same script, would all her followers still be cumming in their pants ?
Or if Jeffery Epstein did?

I'm going to say no. An irretrievable stain on humanity doesn't redeem themselves by being right about climate change.

So it's the person they like, not the sentiment ?
It needs both.

Having the same message from a convicted con man who just got bankrupted as a result of his racist child abuse would be slightly less compelling.

The Marshall islands will probably cease to exist in the next 100 years

Let me repeat the question:
Yes, the fact that she want...
She wants...
WTF does she want???
She doesn't know herself!
She's been criticising politicians left right and centre and I fully agree with her.
But has she proposed anything???
No!
She wants politicians to do something, but what???
As other already said, she's a muppet moved by her parents for financial reasons, reading from scripts.
If you don't believe it, try searching for "Greta thunberg without script".
Here's the first one that comes up:

Exactly. If Tommy Robinson was reading the same script, would all her followers still be cumming in their pants ?
Ha ha ha ha

a typical RWR that hates Greta.

oh gosh they are so predictable.

I wonder if hate thinks all people on benefits are lazy scroungers….oh that’s right, he does

Yes, the fact that she want...
She wants...
WTF does she want???
She doesn't know herself!
She's been criticising politicians left right and centre and I fully agree with her.
But has she proposed anything???
No!
She wants politicians to do something, but what???
As other already said, she's a muppet moved by her parents for financial reasons, reading from scripts.
If you don't believe it, try searching for "Greta thunberg without script".
Here's the first one that comes up:

If she proposed things, people would complain that a teenager was telling them what to do. But also, there is not one size fits all to this issue, so to tell people to X, might be great in some areas, but in other countries could be less effective or even make things worse. So the best strategy is to say "listen to the scientists", and try to bring those in power to task for not doing enough, especially when they pledge something, and fail to deliver.

PS, the whole Greta off script" thing... she's autistic, speaking in a foreign language in the spotlight. How would you in that situation? And where is the evidence she is a muppet for her parents for financial gain? They were reluctant to let her do this initially.

If she proposed things, people would complain that a teenager was telling them what to do. But also, there is not one size fits all to this issue, so to tell people to X, might be great in some areas, but in other countries could be less effective or even make things worse. So the best strategy is to say "listen to the scientists", and try to bring those in power to task for not doing enough, especially when they pledge something, and fail to deliver.

PS, the whole Greta off script" thing... she's autistic, speaking in a foreign language in the spotlight. How would you in that situation? And where is the evidence she is a muppet for her parents for financial gain? They were reluctant to let her do this initially.
Boll@x.
Didn't her mum sign a deal to write books about the boll@x they feed her daughter?
And how good is to say: "You're not doing well" without offering anything more?
This Greta phenomenon is just a large pile of shyt to make some money.
Do you remember the Atlantic crossing on zero carbon emission?
She was followed by 50 odd people on 3 support boats and once across the pond they all flew back.
Hypocrisy at its best.

Sponsored Links
Back