Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Notchys going to have trouble with you Berty being able to see both signs of the coin
Please point out where berty3000 is seeing both sides of the coin.

Everything post he has made has been entirely one sided.

Sponsored Links
Is it not quite obvious to you, suppose not given your trying to debunk it because in your mind you follow what the establishment tells you that the science is settled. Anyone with half a brain can work out it's not.

Is it not quite obvious to you, suppose not given your trying to debunk it because in your mind you follow what the establishment tells you that the science is settled. Anyone with half a brain can work out it's not.
Please stop deflecting and answer the question.

You said: “I can see Notchys going to have trouble with you Berty being able to see both signs of the coin”

Please show me where Berty is “able to see both sides of the coin”

The science can be questioned but the answers do not suit those who deny climate change is happening due to man made influences across the planet.

Sponsored Links
The science can be questioned but the answers do not not suit those who've fallen for it hook line sinker.

I see you're still holding up a mirror to society the wrong way round.

The science can be questioned but the answers do not not suit those who've fallen for it hook line sinker.
You still haven’t answered

You said: “I can see Notchys going to have trouble with you Berty being able to see both signs of the coin”

Please show me where Berty is “able to see both sides of the coin”

Come on stop being a coward

Climate the movie isn’t providing answers

It’s providing lies and myths

Here is 25 myths that are pushed in the movie:

With 25 myths (and a few more - see below), the list is rather long, so here is a one image summary with the ones we spotted check-marked:

MythRebuttalChart-ClimateTheMovie-HotMess.jpg

It would be fun to turn up at a Chinese takeaway with just the numbers, to see what you get.

A lot of cold crispy duck. :LOL:

what answers?

climate the movie contains dozens of climate myths

here is 25 of them debunked

With 25 myths (and a few more - see below), the list is rather long, so here is a one image summary with the ones we spotted check-marked:

MythRebuttalChart-ClimateTheMovie-HotMess.jpg

It would be fun to turn up at a Chinese takeaway with just the numbers, to see what you get.

A lot of cold crispy duck. :LOL:
I have nothing against people putting forward arguments against climate change

I have everything against people posting false information such as "climate the movie" and trying to claim its evidence

All you've done is proved what I have learned on here about you both.

All you've done is proved what I have learned on here about you both.
You've proved what everyone knew about you.

Nothing to back up any comment you make.

Global warming, climate change may not be all man made. But we are contributing, making it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back