Clowning about

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just when you thought things couldn't get more laughable, a story in the papers today told of a clown that has been banned from wearing his big clown shoes as they contravene health and safety requirements

WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
What a complete load of nonsense.
Wearing wobbly shoes is nowhere near as dangerous as using your mobile on London streets after sunset. I have never heard of anyone being stabbed for wearing silly shoes.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more laughable, a story in the papers today told of a clown that has been banned from wearing his big clown shoes as they contravene health and safety requirements

WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!

Can you give a link to the story? Most of these stories are often myths and if genuine as some of them are they are the result of little men trying to make themselves stand out.

There is even a myth doing the rounds that states that PAT testing (even in offices) has to be done by a qualified electrician. I suspect electricians like this one. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
There is even a myth doing the rounds that states that PAT testing (even in offices) has to be done by a qualified electrician. I suspect electricians like this one. :LOL:

Obviously not true, but electricians make a better job of it.

Obviously not true, but electricians make a better job of it.

One would hope so.
Recently seen a rewire done by a "qualified electrician" who left holes in the cu that were big enough to stick your finger in, connected the gasbonding to the service pipe, forgot the waterbonding and screwed the bs951 clamp nice and tight on the lead mantel of the distributor's cable. :rolleyes:
A bunch of other equally bad stuff, though less obvious.

One would hope so.
Recently seen a rewire done by a "qualified electrician" who left holes in the cu that were big enough to stick your finger in, connected the gasbonding to the service pipe, forgot the waterbonding and screwed the bs951 clamp nice and tight on the lead mantel of the distributor's cable. :rolleyes:

Kitchen fitter?

5 Day electrician?

One would hope so.

Kitchen fitter?

5 Day electrician?

Better.
Council numpty. Or is it nupty?

Sponsored Links
Back