dilema

I used to drink... everyday. I used to smoke 60 Marlboro a day. :mad:
I now have a good drink now and again, the smoking has stopped and I have £3 large for Christmas due to it.

Reading that, me thinks you have fallen off the wagon...

Sponsored Links
Yeah, Im not TT.

I like a good few if were invited out or we have guests.

2 or 3 times in the last month which Im happy with. Smoking was the big one for me. Ive had a 1 blow-out since I stopped the everyday stuff. Cost me a days wages :mad: Not doing that again.
Id rather be sober now, as I can pose in the new motor when I take the kids anywhere :D

Paul.

by bribing his potential employer he is bettering himself. :rolleyes:

absolutely......Sit on your arse or fight to get back to work to feed and house your family...... off your own back........??????????????

Encouragement ..........where the **** has that all gone....??????? :rolleyes:
This/my country is ****ed due to this.

He does well enough on cash in hand jobs. No tax paid, no money into the economy. :rolleyes:
Oh, and brags about it. :rolleyes:
Your banging on about our country, well start with his attitude.
Sits badly with me unfortunately. :evil:

Paul.

Sponsored Links
I drink, clothes are probably as yours are, i/ we are very clean, i have a joint in the back room, why is it bragging? i do not smell of weed,

FFS, give your a shake, or keep listening,

I want to get off my ares, whatever the price you all fukinn dumboos? sorry, some people, not all

English is clearly not your first language Libby. Bearing that in mind, giving him £300 so you didn't have to apply in writing was probably a very good idea.

Or is it morally wrong in todays climate?

Morally wrong.......get a good word put in for you from others, apply the correct way if possible

Do not give someone money to try and get yourself a job, I think your missus is right to have a go at you.

Offer your first weeks services for free instead, as a work trial. If you are signing on you'll still get your money plus expenses. Much better way of getting in there and it's legal.

Oh, and during that first week, don't be late and work like the devils chasing you :evil:

Well, seen my daughter todays and she said," he can't do it dad" apparently principles, so it seems he's not a bad bloke, There are two jobs just after xmas, as he's the hirer, he has promised me one of those.so, will carry on scratching till then.

My last job,the railway, in 2001, cost me£600 to get on, the going rate at the time,i finished two yrs ago, in that seven yrs, i accumilated a lot of money, so it does work to pay your way forward.(sometimes.) thanks for encouragement of some of you guys.

Sponsored Links
Back