Collective noun for cyclists?

L

longdogs

Had to pop out to my local builder's this afternoon to buy some materials for the job I'm on. On the return journey I had the misfortune to get behind a (?) of about twenty cyclists, yellow jackets, pointy hats, one long line doing about 5mph.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! :evil:

Got me thinking about suggestions for a collective noun for a pack of cyclists holding up the traffic.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I suppose us drivers could plump for a "Nuisance of cyclists." Must admit, I find them a right pain in the arris. Undertake you when you have a left hand signal on. Overtake, when your clearly turning right. Weave in and out of traffic at junctions/ traffic lights etc. Fail to indicate their intentions.
Should be banned from the roads, or made to have the same sort of insurance, us drivers have to pay to use the bloody roads.

As a cyclist myself it does **** me off when the majority of cyclists out there think that they can break the rules (run red lights, cut people up) and then get all militant about it when a car/van cuts them up. I dont cycle in groups for precisely that reason - it is really selfish to keep people stuck behind you. I stick to the same rules that cars obey.

I apologise on behalf of the cycling community but not all of us are like that!

Hard to think of any suitable description that is remotely positive.

What about a constipation of cyclists, because you can't pass them easily.

Sponsored Links
Back