Combi: 4 moving parts

Stick to google John.
Wasn't ling ago you were telling us all to join two remeha avanta's together as they were the best thing since sliced bread with a good warrenty....what a load of pony that turned out to be.

I'm just waiting for your other favourite of combi boiler and electric water heater on long runs.
I said all that? I did? All by myself? Wow! Sounds interesting though whoever said it, especially an electric heater on a long draw off run. That would give instant hot water at the taps and the combi would fill up the electric heater with hot water? I have actually seen that fitted. Nice one.

Sponsored Links
What with everything you've seen, the men in white coats really should check your medication levels.
You can troll the forums all you like, as soon as you mentioned ferrolli building good boilers with good service, even the DIYers have seen through you now.
I guess that's the sad parts of forums that it attracts the mentally unstable, keeps figures up though which is all @DIYnot is bothered about.

You can troll the forums all you like, as soon as you mentioned ferrolli building good boilers with good service, even the DIYers have seen through you now.
All points that the Modena is an excellent boiler. Earlier Ferroli's were just crap. It is simple, small physical size, well made, cheap enough, with a higher enough flowrate if you want, and a decent service backup. They turn these out in large numbers. People should not only look at an Intergas when it comes to a 4 part combi.

modl2.png

You must get into the real world. Watch this, it will calm you down and do you good:
http://tinyurl.com/c4dzy68

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Like most early responses the flues not attached to it either.lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back