Combi hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I've got a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 combi, installed less than 2 years ago. All pipes are new throughout the house as well.

Builders have started today doing some plastering in 4 rooms. I will need to remove at least 4 large rads to do this. This will leave a small rad in loft, box room, a bathroom towel rail and one regular sized rad downstairs.

Would their be any issues (pressure) with me refilling the c/h with just these rads working. The boiler pressure when off is about 1.1bar and rises to about 1.5 when heating is on. This is so that we can have hot water while they are doing the work.

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
Not all would agree but I would turn off the boiler iso valves underneath to continue hot water delivery.

Tony

Agile why ? he still has rads connected that he can use its not exactly summer out there just now.

Sponsored Links
No, of course having one rad left he can leave that on to give a bit of heating.

Tony

Stop the rads you have still left on from heating

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back