Combustion chamber private club

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are DIYer and you have read this far, it must be somewhat heartening that us gas fraternity will argue with each other as readily as with you.

No one will get special treatment, it's a true democracy. ;)

Sponsored Links
If you are DIYer and you have read this far, it must be somewhat heartening that us gas fraternity will argue with each other as readily as with you.

No one will get special treatment, it's a true democracy. ;)

Nor do we discriminate.... We hate everyone in equal measure. Unless you are paying then we like you until we get home or down the pub with mate when we begin the bitching again. :LOL:

There shouldn't be a CC. It's quite legal for a homo-ner to do his own gas work on his own property. Live in the real world fellas - there is more illegal work done than legal. ;)

Bookhandyman now who do you think i am that posted at the time and date you put ,certainly not me. Put the name so the guy can also refute it.

Dangermouth i see you are a little paranoid i now have 6 identities na not me .
Its good to see your alter ego has also posted a reply as usual .

With it being the bank holiday and my now famous film will probably be on i better admit it . I am in fact Spartacus .

Bookhandyman i have every respect for properly trained fellow RGI`s . But not for people who are charging the public hard earned money and dont even know the basics
And if i didnt respect diyers then i would not have made over 9000 replies the vast majority of which are to give advise to the people the site is actually there for

Sponsored Links
9000 helpful posts my arse. 9000 mainly moaning, sniping, saying how great you are (laughable) and defending your beloved ****ish gas more like Victor Meldrew.

My alter ego? I don't think so bawbag.

Usual well thought out intellectual reply :rolleyes:

Since when have you been intellectual? Your posts are that of a simpleton with a bad attitude, overinflated ego and a severe personality disorder/mental illness.

where you located Namsag? GS Licennse number? name? all of which should be in the public domain somewhere.

where you located Namsag? GS Licennse number? name? all of which should be in the public domain somewhere.

He's around Northamptonshire but I doubt he's qualified or registered. I think he's suffering from dementia.

I suppose that by this point even the most jaded of members of the general public who have not lost the will to live, must have sussed out that namsag is gasman in reverse....

Gosh, what a futile topic.

DH

I think you all need to grow up, worse than a load of school kids. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back