Come & Have A Dig At The O.P (mega banter thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It beggars belief....if you are that interested in the working principles of a central heating system along with vessel sizing and placement then I suggest you seek further education on the subject..
Why should we give away our trade secrets to someone who is too tight to call a professional.
I'm sure you have friends and relatives that will help you out with regard to any costs you may incur when calling someone out.

too tight, eh how do i do this with £70 a week JSA?

Sponsored Links
well if your on the dole why don't you get landlord or association to fix it for you ??

Sponsored Links
..@ least I have a functioning boiler to which I can repair myself...

This is now a banter thread, all professionals are welcome. That includes you dilalio.

We can all be assholes together. Lets go.

..@ least I have a functioning boiler to which I can repair myself...

wow your so macho

i have a car i can repair myself, who wins?

I know my way around a G.E Jet Engine a bit more than a gas boiler. If you ever need help with your jet engine give me a shout.

DP can only help fix your boiler on YOUR description which can be very misleading , to properly diagnose your boiler you need someone be in front of your boiler , even thou DP is an excellent engineer he can only go so far .(y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back