Commisioning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can sum 1 describe to me the correct method of flushing and charging the system safely when commissioning.

Describe the method of checking the differential temperatures of flow and return pipe work given that the differential temperature is 11 c

What is the importance of the by-pass valve connecting flow and return, and describe how to set this.

Describe the method for testing the whole system for soundness when commissioning the system

Sponsored Links
If you send a bit of paper you wouldn't even have to write it down either.

The purpose of looking up the answers is so it will stick in your memory!

Some call it learning :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
slick992...can we take it that you are struggling with this course.

Or is it you can't be arsed to source the information yourself.

From the several different posts appearing I think he is a lazy s** who wants us to do his 'homework' for him :rolleyes:

Can Sume 1 tell me how to make a million and pack up work

I need this info NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can sum 1 lend me a pound so I can do the lottery to, and if you don't mind will you go and get the ticket for me. just send me the money if it wins Ta ;)

slick922 said:
Describe the method of checking the differential temperatures of flow and return pipe work given that the differential temperature is 11 c

I find it very sad that the retired from the tools people who have gone into teaching are still so far behind.

People being taught today are entering the industry in 2007 and will be working for the next 40 years!

They should not be still taught the historic non condensing differential flow/return temperatures.

Modern condensing boilers work on a differential of about 20-25 degrees !

Please ask your tutor to telephone me to explain why he is teaching old fashioned technology. My tel number should be in my profile. If he refuses email me the name of the college and head of plumbing.

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back