Common theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referring to me, wally, transam did, and probably still does have, leeway to be particularly abusive to all and sundry without limit or penalty.

You seem to have forgotten you called him a*@*end until told not to.

He wasnt abusive to you, you just didnt like the fact he winds you up
He winds you up so much it makes your keyboard spell things incorrectly - I blame it on the fact languages evolve but keyboards dont :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Obscene lies. Please produce the evidence!

He wasnt abusive to you,
I can't be bothered to look, but he has called me by the wrong name on several occasions.
It doesn't detract from the fact that he is abusive to most other sensible people on here, and completely without hindrance.
Although I must admit he does seem to have reined in his abusiveness of late. I think. As I said, I do tend to ignore his ramblings so I can't recall much of his recent posts.

He winds you up so much
He doesn't wind me up. I tend to ignore his absurdity.
I did start out by ignoring your absurdity but your lies and false allegations were so persistent and repetitive that they deserved refuting.

it makes your keyboard spell things incorrectly - I blame it on the fact languages evolve but keyboards dont :ROFLMAO:
Your absurdity has taken a path way beyond my comprehension now. Please explain.

Sponsored Links
Obscene lies. Please produce the evidence!

I can't be bothered to look, but he has called me by the wrong name on several occasions.
It doesn't detract from the fact that he is abusive to most other sensible people on here, and completely without hindrance.
Although I must admit he does seem to have reined in his abusiveness of late. I think. As I said, I do tend to ignore his ramblings so I can't recall much of his recent posts.

He doesn't wind me up. I tend to ignore his absurdity.
I did start out by ignoring your absurdity but your lies and false allegations were so persistent and repetitive that they deserved refuting.

Your absurdity has taken a path way beyond my comprehension now. Please explain.

drama.jpg

I gave your comment some thought, and it reinforces my suspicion.

upload_2019-4-13_10-51-32.png

You have demonstrated how transam is allowed to use the term bell end repeatedly without hindrance. But if anyone else uses it (assuming your allegation was true, which is highly dubious), they are publicly rebuked.
The proof is there for all to see. Thank you for your assistance in bringing this to our attention.

I should add that transam does appear to have reduced the amount of abuse he slings about, recently. Is that because he is moderating his own behaviour, or because he has been told to?
You are quickly catching up with him, and even overtaking him.
Your abuse appears to be persistent without hindrance also.

Last edited:
Oh yes he does.
Oh no he doesn't! :rolleyes:

I am beginning to think that the 'wally' ought to represent Walter Mitty rather than Walter Winchell. You do seem to exist in a vivid fantasy world.

It is fully understandable that you resort to inventing a whole pile of fabricated lies now that you have been exposed as a racist.
Initially, you fully engaged in the same racist argument as EFLImpudence, arguing that there are several distinct races within the one human race. But when you were asked to provide your definition of racism, you went noticeably quiet. I assumed that the discussion was beyond your comprehension.

Now that you are vociferously defending and supporting racism, your position becomes crystal clear.
I will add you to the (growing) list of proven racists. (I'd forgotten about Motman)
In no particular order:
festive
bodd
andy
vinty
reagandcarter
elfimpudence
wally (aka notch)
motman

I see sodthisforfun might be vying to get onto the list. He has certainly joined in the silly abusive comments for no apparent reason, other than supporting those who want to defend and support racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back