Common theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SammyInnit

I know there have been countless questions in regard to threads that have been locked, however I notice as I browse the GD forum that every single locked thread shows the last poster as 'Ignored User'

There are three users I 'ignore' on here - do we think it's one of those three that are upsetting the apple cart or is one of them a mod disguised as a troll :cautious:

Sponsored Links
I think you might be right.

Trouble causer:

7DC57FD1-6640-4312-9DFC-4F9554CC6BF2.png

Sponsored Links
I won't mention his name here but I do believe he could be the mystery admin as well as mysterious user who is closing off threads. He isn't very popular it seems.

I won't mention his name here but I do believe he could be the mystery admin as well as mysterious user who is closing off threads. He isn't very popular it seems.

Don't say who I think you're going to say.

MOD: We all attempt to moderate in an unbiased fashion, threads are only locked or deleted when they have descended into pointless bickering and mud slinging. A mods personal views on the subject are irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another locked thread, just as I was posting this
That picture is a furniture store, Reeve's at Reeeve's Corner in Croydon, it is not a pub, also it was on fire as a result of the riots in 2011, so by the time that ar5ehole thought about his "funny?" comment , he was several years late. Dumb dumb remoaners.

I should be a mod :cool: I have all the attributes ;) decency , honesty and totally un-biased :cool:

and integrity :cool:

Another locked thread, just as I was posting this

That picture is a furniture store, Reeve's at Reeeve's Corner in Croydon, it is not a pub, also it was on fire as a result of the riots in 2011, so by the time that ar5ehole thought about his "funny?" comment , he was several years late. Dumb dumb remoaners.

The owner has a very fast Mk1 Golf GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back