Competent person re:gas installation

GaryClark said:
Chris ............... are you really in Cuba.... I was there on hols a Yr ago, fantastic...i 'm only envious,! Any vacancies/work there??
Yeh, there's loads of work to do here. Plumbing's in dreadful state, the best of it is 1950's US stuff that's falling apart. I know loads of Cubans who'd be more than happy to swop places with you. Do come, but bring loads of dosh - there ain't any here.

Sponsored Links
Congratulations on jumping the CORGI hurdles and getting registered!

Ignore Chris, he is really near Bristol ! Thats not quite as west as you are though.

Your problem is that in Devon much of the potential work is on LPG and on OIL !

When will you get the LPG modules?

When will you get the OFTEC ?

As Devon is quite large, from the Severn Estuary to the Devon "Riviera", where are you?

Tony Glazier

Tony said:
Ignore Chris, he is really near Bristol !
Near Bristol? I'm in the heart of it. And Bristol is in CUBA - the County that Used to Be Avon.

Sponsored Links
Just got a reply from BCO which reads:

"It is my opinion that only CORGI registered plumbers can install gas and a commissioning certificate will be required prior to issuing a completion certificate".

I guess that answers the question as far as this BCO is concerned. I don't want to make it an issue with him but I know I won't get a better quality job done by anyone else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back