Complete the Sentence

• Thread starter RedHerring2
  • Start date
other side of the Styx said the devil in disguise,although dressed liked Cameron sort of gave him away................

"I am looking for the ghost of Christmas past, have you seen him"
"He went that way " said the puppet master with an evil glare, directing the MP into the.....

Sponsored Links
great beyond,where there is a point of no return, where this is no one know's because no one has returned to tell the tale of.......

-- Ibrox Grand Central Station, which is underground with no entrance and the railway line is a closed loop. "I've been there", said a small furry creature --

"omg" said the puppet master (he often spoke in text speak)
"it's Sooty...how did you get in the Ibrox Grand Central Station, which is underground with no entrance and the railway line is a closed loop"
"I don't know" said Sooty..."someone shoved their hand up my bum and I just ran like crazy"
"This needs investigating" said the MP with an air of sophistication and a thoughtful nod of his head "This must be against Health and Safety I am going to.....

Sponsored Links
-- arrange for an inspection team to be sent there right away. Tell me how they get in?" But, even as he spoke, 'Sooty' faded out of view

and everywhere went dark.
filled with fear the MP started to fumble along the wall and screamed like crazy when he felt a .......

"open that manhole cover"
he did so and suddenly found himself in the middle of the Manchester United football stands, everyone was weeping :cry: :cry: and he didn't know why so he said ....

don't cry for me Argentina,oi! wrong theatre went up the shout try the west end............

"Oh what a circus" wailed the MP, all i wanted was some light entertainment and a bit of...........

....and thats not cheap, Tesco's don't do a 'Savers' version and its only in 'The Best' range so think yourself lucky"
Thankfully he was saved by a flock of pigeons who all thought it was yummy,
but he was not amused when he was covered in pigeon.....

--- trying to make the best of the situation, he called upon dastardly and mutley to catch the pigeon that flew away, unfortunately they were unavailable due to .........

-- the fact that all their planes were grounded. This was Klunk's fault; he had never been the same since he won Big Brother --

Sponsored Links
Back