Complete the Sentence

• Thread starter RedHerring2
  • Start date
vision,but it was being affected by his colour blindness and his inability to find the rainbow let alone find the end of one to get at the crock of gold.......

Sponsored Links
--en haired bare breasted beauties who, he believed, would hatch from the eggs contained therein. But he was deluded, for he knew absolutely nothing about mermaids and he should never have eaten --

that cod and chips, he knew it was off.......
now all he could think of was holding a mermaid in his arms ... of inhaling the sweet scent of ...... 'fish' :eek: and running his hands over those 'scales' :confused: on on second thoughts, where was his mistress, at least she could....

Sponsored Links
---she would not be able to go for him as she had been dazzled by the ...............

thought of stardom and was waiting in the auditions queue for X factor....

-- appearance of a bright yellow object in the sky. "That's odd :confused: ", said the furry creature. "It's usually much bigger --

(Drat and double drat! :mad: :mad: :mad: I knew something was up when the new page took so long to appear.)

-- at least that was what she thought - because she'd misread the advert and applied for a job selling Max Factor :oops:

( :) how do we manage to both be here at the same minute out of a whole day :eek: )

to continue

space cat said:
at least that was what she thought - because she'd misread the advert and applied for a job selling Max Factor :)

so feeling completely miffed she set up a lone protest by sounding a large horn and proclaiming that...

-- she would be blowing her own trumpet from now on. So if he wanted her to play the jade flute, he would have to --

(edited because it had stalled)

nip into Boots and get her some mouthwash. Unfortunately as he entered the door he was accosted by six big burly builders with biceps bulging

-- and trousers half-way down their backsides. "Excuse me sir", said one in a rather sheepish manner, "but could you help us choose some Valentine's day presents for --"

my darling Clementine who was lost and gone for ever..............

not knowing what to suggest the builder bought as a valentine gift for his citrus based fruit he backed out a little sheepishly right in to the path of....

Sponsored Links
Back