Compulsory vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A claim against a hospital in the states has been thrown out of court

the claim for damages / compensation was brought by staff members who were sacked for refusing the jab

Sponsored Links
Sounds like something youve made up.
Accordingly to all of your identities, nothing on this forum is true.
There are hundreds of members making up lies all day long just to wind you up.
Not one single thing is true.
All of your usernames are constantly asking for evidence of everything, even on personal opinions.
Why are you (all of you under different names) members of a forum of liars?
Why don't you join a more sophisticated forum where you trust your fellow human being instead of asking proof of everything?

A claim against a hospital in the states has been thrown out of court

the claim for damages / compensation was brought by staff members who were sacked for refusing the jab
Wait for it...
Before googling it, someone is going to ask for proof.

All of your usernames are constantly asking for evidence of everything, even on personal opinions.
Why don't you join a more sophisticated forum where you trust your fellow human being instead of asking proof of everything?

I still chuckle about the time they spent 5 pages arguing that Israeli Arabs weren't allowed to vote in Israel. Eventually after posting conclusive proof as evidenced by the new coalition govt in Israel comprising an Arab party, they said 'exactly, that's what I've been saying all along, but......' Nutters.

Put 'them' on ignore, you're dealing with a seriously disturbed person, even the mods don't know how to deal with him/her.

Sponsored Links
I still chuckle about the time they spent 5 pages arguing that Israeli Arabs weren't allowed to vote in Israel. Eventually after posting conclusive proof as evidenced by the new coalition govt in Israel comprising an Arab party, they said 'exactly, that's what I've been saying all along, but......' Nutters.

Put 'them' on ignore, you're dealing with a seriously disturbed person, even the mods don't know how to deal with him/her.
No, I won't put him on ignore.
He amuses me, it's a laughing point with my friends.
Also, I've always been fascinated by how far human stupidity and madness can go and I look at this as a birdwatcher in an observatory.
Sometimes he replies to his own posts with a pat on the shoulder.
What a nutcase!

Accordingly to all of your identities, nothing on this forum is true.
Nonsense! There are a few serial liars, you and transam being the ones who invariably resort to lies. It can be relied upon.
sxturbo has also resorted to lying with his 'everyone' allegation.

Blatant, persistent exaggeration is lying.

Nonsense! There are a few serial liars, you and transam being the ones who invariably resort to lies. It can be relied upon.
sxturbo has also resorted to lying with his 'everyone' allegation.

Blatant, persistent exaggeration is lying.
As wished to demonstrate...

Israeli Arabs are denied a vote by several mechanisms.
Their homes, their farms, their land is stolen making them homeless. Without a home/address they are denied a vote. Their right to vote has been rescinded.
Compounding these trends are active efforts on the part of some right-wing politicians to disenfranchise Arab voters. The outgoing parliament broke records in the number of anti-Arab legislative initiatives.
https://fathomjournal.org/why-dont-the-arabs-of-israel-vote-more/
The few Arab politicians are denied any meaningful position in the Israeli political system (Until the most recent governing party formation when their support was needed).
Adding to this are requests to the Central Elections Committee to disqualify two of the principal Arab political parties from running in the coming elections
Most Arabs know that their preferred politician will be denied any meaningful voice so they see no point in voting.
Voting in Arab Society (2012), a study released by The Abraham Fund Initiatives points to a widespread desire among Arabs in Israel to take part in the decision-making process. However, to borrow terms from the business world, the Arab minority wants to be part of the board of directors, rather than a silent stakeholder. As long as this wish for effective participation is not fulfilled, most Arab citizens will continue to feel that voting is worthless.
Their frustration reflects a trend in Israeli politics to marginalise Arab members of Knesset. There is an unwritten rule in Israeli politics that Arab parties are not viable coalition partners, and in Israel’s history no Arab party has ever been included in the government coalition.
Clearly there is not only no desire to increase Arab participation in the politics of Israel, there are active policies to discourage and limit Arab participation in Israel politics.
But as usual fillyboy, instead of an intelligent rational discourse, he resorts to abusive insults, and the popular action of sticking his head in the sand and refusing to debate.

dazzler argued the same point whilst he was using a different ID
Some while back

Transam attempted to educate him but he refused to listen and than resorted to going on about **zi’s :confused::confused:

dazzler argued the same point whilst he was using a different ID
Some while back

Transam attempted to educate him but he refused to listen and than resorted to going on about **zi’s :confused::confused:
transam's usual attempt to educate is to spout a diatribe of bigoted nonsense.
And I only have the one username. Although I don't exploit any special protection to spout racist rhetoric at every opportunity.
But I wouldn't, even if I did enjoy that protection.

Accordingly to all of your identities
I only have one.

Not hundreds. Just a handful. You are one.

Don't know whether you do it just to wind me up or whether you are defective.

Not one single thing is true.
Possibly so regarding your posts.

I only post under the one ID.

Why dont you trust me when I tell you Im not posting with multiple IDs?

Because despite your best effort, it is obvious that you are using different IDs.
Not just my opinion.
You mean there are other defective people on here? :ROFLMAO:
You, and others believe an unprovable theory.
That's faith. You should call it a religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back