Compulsory vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Report on the news that it’s being considered for NHS staff

Sponsored Links
The thing is if they don't and staff die of covid no doubt the family will sue the NHS.

They won't mandate it. You heard it here first.

doubt it will happen

any one who refused would have to be sacked ? Than the NHS will get dragged into legal challenges
Compensation
Human rights
Un fair dismissal
Probably religious freedom
Racism

Bla bla

Sponsored Links
Afaik It’s compulsory for surgeons to be vaccinated for hepatitis B?

The thing is if they don't and staff die of covid no doubt the family will sue the NHS.

With limited possibilities of success. They are offered the jab, they took the risk.

Making it mandatory will not work, they will just pack the job in - better to make it socially unacceptable somehow.

Somebody needs to tie Ellal down and jab him.....at least he would stop whining.

I heard from a union rep working for the railway that he wishes for vaccination to become mandatory so he can have it, claim that his joints ache permanently and suffers from splitting headaches (common side effect i hear from many vaccinated).
Then retire on medical ground with a massive undue payout.
Sounds like a good plan...

I heard from a union rep working for the railway that he wishes for vaccination to become mandatory so he can have it, claim that his joints ache permanently and suffers from splitting headaches (common side effect i hear from many vaccinated).
Then retire on medical ground with a massive undue payout.
Sounds like a good plan...
Sounds like something youve made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back