Concealed cistern toilet flush pipe can I put 2 45 bends on?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm just about to attempt to refit my bathroom (my first go), I want to fit a concealed cistern with a back to wall pan in the stud partition behind existing close coupled toilet. The trouble is it's a ground floor flat in a converted house and the waste pipe from the 2 flats upstairs comes verticaly behind in the stud and my toilet waste picks up on the same pipe. There's not enough room for the cistern to go infront of this waste pipe but plenty of room if I move it to the left of the pipe. If I extend the flush pipe and put two 45 degree kicks on it I think I'll be able to fit the cistern ok but would I lose to much pressure from the flush?

It's a really small bathroom so to hide the cistern would be a real advantage, thanks in advance.

Dave

Sponsored Links
Certainly worth a try, have seen a few wiggly ones working well. Ultimately depends on the way the pan empties, some are hopeless even with a bucket poured down!

The downpipe as supplied with the cistern is not solvent weld so you will need to make a flush pipe up using normal waste pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back