Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should it be closed? I have simply shown the updated figures that are officially accepted. The old 'six million' has long gone. Look at the new figures.
The figures continue to be revised down. It's not me that is doing that. That is people like Simon Wiesenthal - the Nazi Hunter. Why should his words be 'shut down'?

Sponsored Links
Why should it be closed? I have simply shown the updated figures that are officially accepted. The old 'six million' has long gone. Look at the new figures.
The figures continue to be revised down. It's not me that is doing that. That is people like Simon Wiesenthal - the Nazi Hunter. Why should his words be 'shut down'?

Cheer up son

Stick to the facts mate. Is he telling the truth in the link or not?

well no, he himself abandoned Holocaust denial crap he spouted... :rolleyes:

Yet the author and drive to this denial theory has moved on abandoning the denial theory. Weber is an anti-zionist and when he was faced with failure to prove the denial theory head abandoned it and move on, it's well documented. He wanted to bring down Israel with the denial theory. His manipulation of documents was debunked :rolleyes:

What's more interesting is the company you keep. the literature you are digging up is from some hard core white supremacist, neo-nazi racist scum bags.....

Coupled with your past rants about Polish and immigration I believe you to be a racist.

You "official" stats are not and you need to give your head a shake. If this was a public debate...

They are official figures. If you don't like it - then that's tough.

And you really should learn the difference between racism and immigration policy.

Do you still adhere to the old 'six million' when the Jewish authorities do not?

Why do you do that? Ask yourself - why do you do that?

Sponsored Links
Joe a good old Yiddish word, you are a Klutz.

What about the gassing showers and and dumping in pits and then covered in lime, you don't need ovens then do you?

Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz.

— Rudolf Höß, Auschwitz camp commandant, Nuremberg testimony

Why are people who wish to investigate the facts of the holocaust called racist or antisemitic?

When I am asked to 'believe' on faith alone, I am automatically suspicious. So was this guy, David Cole. From a Jewish family, but an atheist, he decided to investigate the claims made about Auschwitz and discovered several untruths and bigger questions. He was threatened by Jewish groups, threats made on his life if he continued.

Here is his documentary which highlights things like the absence of zyklon b in the walls of places claimed to be gas chambers, the logistics of burning a large amount of bodies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU

Why are people who wish to investigate the facts of the holocaust called racist or antisemitic?

When I am asked to 'believe' on faith alone, I am automatically suspicious. So was this guy, David Cole. From a Jewish family, but an atheist, he decided to investigate the claims made about Auschwitz and discovered several untruths and bigger questions. He was threatened by Jewish groups, threats made on his life if he continued.

Here is his documentary which highlights things like the absence of zyklon b in the walls of places claimed to be gas chambers, the logistics of burning a large amount of bodies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU[/QUOTE]

"I have some sad news to report. There has been another defection out of the Revisionist community. David Cole, a young Jew who in the past has done some remarkable Revisionist video recording and on-the-ground work, has crossed over and written a retraction..."

:rolleyes:

Stick to the evidence mate. Watch the video. Talk about the issues.

Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz.

— Rudolf Höß, Auschwitz camp commandant, Nuremberg testimony

The infamous torture confession.

Stick to the issues mate, stop grasping at straws.

What about the gassing showers and and dumping in pits and then covered in lime, you don't need ovens then do you?

Well lets talk about them then. Where are they? Why has no-one other than you ever mentioned them - not even the most fanatical believer.

Show us this new evidence that doesn't show up in any document or on any aerial photo.

Well lets talk about them then. Where are they? Why has no-one other than you ever mentioned them - not even the most fanatical believer.

Show us this new evidence that doesn't show up in any document or on any aerial photo.

Joe are talking about Dachau, or all concentration camps?

Its proven and documented that their are mass graves, bodies covered in lime....ashes mixed in with dirt.

Watch his video - you can't retract what others in the video state.

You posted a pic a while back and I guess that you are of Jewish extraction. You are very dark skinned. Is that true? Are you Jewish or part Jewish?

Have you watched the video? If so I have a number of questions for you to answer. If not - then why not?

Although witness accounts provided a harrowing human record of what went on there, the site itself had been razed to the ground by the Nazis when they wound down the camp in 1943.

By then, it had served its purpose as the ultimate experiment in extermination. More than 800,000 Jews perished at Treblinka in little more than a year.

"Throughout the war, they denied it was ever there," said Caroline. "They dismantled the buildings and planted trees. They then created a farmhouse and installed a Ukrainian farmer and his family there. It was a ruse.

Archaeologists had previously been unable to do research at Treblinka because Jewish law prevents disturbance of human remains. It wasn't until developments in technology, including satellite imagery, GPS and mapping software, that it became possible to investigate without excavation work.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.u...horrors-Nazi/story-15342226-detail/story.html

Any doubts about the existence of mass graves at the Treblinka death camp in Poland are being laid to rest by the first survey of the site using tools that see below the ground, writes forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back