concrete footings advice

i have just come off the phone having spoken to Annette at 'fist pump' in Tamworth.

their current pump carries enough tube to pump 200 feet.

a previous 23m boom lorry was capable of pumping 600 feet.

Sponsored Links
its a wind up.......christ i must be imagining that job we did a few months ago in the summer, where we pumped 9m3 of concrete through a house and into a back garden, at a distance of 60m ~(~which was its limit)

Cost £230 inc vat for the pump and concrete on top of that from a local readymix company. Has to be a pumped mix. Bloody hard work emptying the pipes afterwards and cleaning up. Best have a couple of mates to help you. Each section of pipe still has about a wheelbarrow load left in it when its dismantled. The pumped mix will go off in about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs.

Oh no we must be imagining it Mr N! :rolleyes:

i have just come off the phone having spoken to Annette at 'fist pump' in Tamworth.

No wonder you've got the prices wrong, you've phoned the wrong company, I think they provide a different type of service :LOL:

ps. what's her number? :oops:

Sponsored Links
Nice try noseall.
Those are cranes I suspect. :rolleyes:

i geddit. :rolleyes: :cool:

YBH3.jpg

I used O'Neills (Wolverhampton) when the conservatory floor went in. Did a good job and saved a lot of sweat.

They use a foam ball to clean out the pipes - don't get in its way!

Make sure you have a bag of cement - they need it to prime the system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back