Connecting EUR-064 keypad to Enforcer V10 control panel - a query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As a self-installer I'm just getting to grips with the kit & I see that the wired 064 keypad has 2 inputs. Can I use these for PIR's or door sensors when the keypad is connected to an Enforcer control panel? My confusion stems from the manual saying the Enforcer can have 66 inputs...
that is 4 Zem 8's , 32 wifi on the panel & 2 wired on the panel. So I am unsure how one could address the 2 inputs on the keypad.

Can anyone enlighten me? !!

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can offer :)

Sponsored Links
I think you can add a hardwired ZEM, but not sure about keypad zones, try it and see, i have a feeling that it may work.

Sponsored Links
Oooh, quick replies! Thank you both.
I jury-rigged a Zem8+PSU to the panel & that was perfectly happy; LED's ok and fault reporting when I opened it up etc so communications obviously worked. I guess I will try to rig up the 064 with a PIR & connect to the panel over the weekend to see what gives..... It will be interesting.. I shall report back f.y.i. when I get it done.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Original enforcer had euro mini software so could do bugger all. Latest follows Euro46 software an can accommodate zems etc.. obvs a psu is req!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back