Connecting new / replacement supply pipe

Sponsored Links
Should be, but bear in mind if you go under the public highway, and anything goes wrong, you are liable. NRSWA (National Roads and Streetworks Act) covers all works in the public domain, you wouldn't believe the rules and regs that then apply.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local