Conservatory wall coming away from house

Let me know when your book is published, I can't wait to get with the times

Peter's book is out next week. published by Penguin Books. Title is "The everyday guide to foundation spotting." (for beginners)
It contains such useful sections as,,"Weight, does it really matter to a woman?"."Width,, does my bum look big in this?",,,, "And the best section of all "How deep to penetrate,Does it really matter to a man?" ;) ;) ;)

Al strictly tongue, firmly in cheek.
Sorry Peter, I just couldn't resist. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I thought it would be by Panini - "Build a conservatory model" in 100 weekly parts .. first edition £1.99 with free 300mm foundation depth measure stick

(normal edition price £7.99)

Morstonboy,

Did you see them do the work when it was built? - I ask because they may have even used a raft (slab with edge thickening) instead of a strip (trench type) foundation.

I'm pretty sure it was a proper trench type foundation. The majority of the building work was done while we were away for a week on holiday, but they had start digging the trenches before we left and they looked fairly substantial.

Cheers
Dave

Sponsored Links
Guessing the builders have now been back to look, are they going to do anything (other than filling the gap!) ?

Hopefully they will want to investigate properly, such as digging a pit on the outer edge of the conservatory to check the foundations. If they just want to fill the gap you are being fobbed off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back