Conspiracy Theories

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think the biggest CT in recent history has to be ethnic cleansing by Slobodan Milosevic, it never happened! He never murdered any ethnicities.

Sponsored Links
We have been well informed on here that the Holocaust never happened, however the Jews received a lot of sympathy, I hear that the Serbs thought they would try the same ploy to gain the sympathy from the rest of the world. Simples!!

Sponsored Links
We have been well informed on here that the Holocaust never happened, however the Jews received a lot of sympathy, I hear that the Serbs thought they would try the same ploy to gain the sympathy from the rest of the world. Simples!!
The Serbs have already used the same ploy in WW1, British News papers ran stories about Austrian troops forcing thousands of Serbs into makeshift gas chambers.
They used what were described as "Asphyxiating" machines to carry out the evil deed, there was also the theme of a plot to exterminate the Serbian people, "eye witness" accounts were also produced.
It turned out the story was from the same source as the other stories about dead German soldiers being melted down for soap and fertilizer ect.

Rumour has it that the Serbs were worried about fossil fuel price rises so were developing a 200 seat microwave, thankfully they failed.

Back