CONSUMER UNIT CHANGE

awwwwww lads dont hate man im sure you have got some work on

im only gunna keep writing bak to you with silly remarks because like i said i dont need to prove myself to no one

iv got the megger test equipment so wrong again

ow an yes i can use it

lads il be the bigger man here and stop all this childish bolox so i wish you all well and hope you have got **** loads of work i never like to se a trades man with no graft we all work fuking silly hours and swet like fuk and earn good money so lifes good and i hope yours is peace on earth lads and ladies if there are any im not sure

when i came on here i asked for advice and some people just gave me grief which i did not appreciate so iv bin givin a bit bak but i think its gone a bit silly so good luck to all of ya

if you still wanto write back some stupid bullcrap remark just take a chill pill man have a beer relax and think next time someone asks you for advice you dont have to give him loads of grief

maybe give them some advice

seya

Sponsored Links
I advise you to learn how to be an electrician, and until you have to stop taking people's money by pretending to be one.

ow god man you really are shockingly annoying

im not gunna bother with you anymore your boring me clearly you have no work on at all wich is probably due to your attitude and all you do is give people **** on here all day

mate im no cowboy as far as im aware cowboys dont get contracts with big companies they rip of poor vulnerable people wich i my matey do not.

i have work on and lots of it you will never be seing me on cowboy builders mate

i hope you get some work on soon

Sponsored Links
ow god man you really are shockingly annoying

im not gunna bother with you anymore your boring me clearly you have no work on at all wich is probably due to your attitude and all you do is give people s**t on here all day

mate im no cowboy as far as im aware cowboys dont get contracts with big companies they rip of poor vulnerable people wich i my matey do not.

i have work on and lots of it you will never be seing me on cowboy builders mate

i hope you get some work on soon

Show your work off if you are bragging so much.....

mate im no cowboy
waza123 said:
have changed for twin rcd 30ma consumer unit and also put all bonding and eathing in place and had no trips which shocked me with the age of the house...it would normally trip due to sensitivity of new board but it didnt and i was expecting more problems
Yee-hah!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back