cooker switch regs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My BRB is in the van and I aint going out in the arttic to get it,:cool: Cookers and showers must they be isolated by bipole switching I think yes, but I have a debate on this at a pir cooker has a Bi pole but it's wired as a single live only
Dev

Sponsored Links
It's a PME supply but there have been a few electrical alterations, split ring, dishwasher on a single cooker the same and the main bonding conductors was coiled up under a new boiler typical plumber "electrics" I am affraid
Dev

Sponsored Links
537.2.1.1 Every circuit shall be capable of being isolated from each of the live supply conductors. In a TN-S or TN-C-S system, it is not necessary to isolate or switch the neutral conductor where it is regarded as being reliable connected to Earth by a suitably low impedance.
Provision may be made for isolation of a group of circuits by a common means. if the service conditions allow this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back